In these Terms and Conditions the following words and phrases shall mean:
- Commission: The commission or remuneration payable by the seller for the introduction of a buyer provided by Houses.co.uk in accordance with Clause 3.
- Seller: The seller of a property or property vendor as specified above.
- Buyer: The purchaser of a property.
- The Property: The freehold or leasehold property as specified at the address above.
- Exchange of contracts: The date at which there is an exchange of binding contracts for the sale of the Property between the Seller and a Buyer.
- Completion: The point at which all transactions concerning the sale of the property are concluded and legal transfer of ownership passes to the buyer.
- Completion Date: The date of the completion of the sale of the Property between the Seller and the Buyer.
- Sale Price: The final agreed selling price of the property.
- Introduced: When through our efforts and information supplied by us, either directly or indirectly, that the property was for sale, a prospective purchaser gains a personal interest in The Property. Our efforts and information supplied by us specifically includes the internet and For Sale boards and notices. Any sale to a prospective purchaser brought to the sale via these forms of advertising is a sale originating from Houses.co.uk and, therefore, Houses.co.uk is therefore entitled to Commission for the sale.
- Houses.co.uk: “Houses.co.uk” or “Houses Estate Agents Limited” or “we” means Houses Estate Agents Limited, a registered at 977 London Road, Leigh On Sea, Essex SS9 3LB Company registration number 8793632. Telephone: 0800 999 7557 FREE E: email@example.com F: 01375 485909
- Houses.co.uk are pleased to provide valuation advice based on the relevant facts including those provided by The Seller. Houses.co.uk accepts no liability for this advice either to The Seller or to any other party.
- In exchange for a flat fee from The Seller described in paragraph 3 below, Houses.co.uk will carry out a variety of selling and marketing techniques aimed at promoting interest in the property from potential buyers including premium listings on Rightmove.co.uk (and its affiliates), and Primelocation.com together with other property portal sites. Houses.co.uk reserves the right to change its marketing campaigns with these websites; however, it is company policy to advertise all properties on the most widely used portal sites wherever possible.
- Houses.co.uk shall notify the Seller of all offers to purchase The Property. All offers will be communicated to just the Seller unless otherwise specified by The Seller. All offers submitted by Houses.co.uk to The Seller will be on a “subject to contract” basis.
TERMS AND FEES:
- VAT Vat (20%) will be payable on all of our fees and costs.
- Fee Structure Houses.co.uk fee structure is simple. One flat fee: Upfront fee £329.16+VAT. (£395 Inc VAT). The following is included in the services rendered for the above fee; a Valuation of the Property, Photographs of the Property, a description of the Property, a floorplan of the property, erection of a Houses.co.uk For Sale board, arrange viewings of the Property between the Vendor and any prospective buyers, negotiations of offers between the potential Buyer and Vendor and liaison between vendor, Buyer and their legal representatives to exchange of contracts. If The Seller needs an Energy Performance Certificate, Houses.co.uk will charge a one off, upfront fee of £62.50 + VAT (£75 including VAT).
- Platinum Service Where a vendor enters into our offer of accompanied viewings by a Houses.co.uk representative, and the marketing leads to successful exchange of contracts, whether the buyer was accompanied by a houses.co.uk representative or not, a further fee will be due to houses.co.uk of £329.16+VAT. (£395 Inc VAT). By agreeing these terms and conditions you instruct your Solicitor to pay this additional fee directly from the proceeds of sale. The commission will be due on exchange of contracts with a buyer within 7 working days of legal completion of contracts. If payment is not received within 14 days of completion of legal contracts, the company has the right to charge a further fee of £329.16+VAT. (£395 Inc VAT) plus interest of 4% above Barclays Bank base rate will accrue.
TERMINATION OF CONTRACT:
- Notice Houses.co.uk require one week notice should The Seller decide to withdraw the property from our marketing channels. The upfront fee as specified in paragraph 3 is non-refundable. In the event that The Seller withdraws the property from Houses.co.uk and decide to re-commence the marketing effort, the following upfront fees become applicable:
Within 30 days: Free
31 days +: £200 + VAT (£240 including VAT)
5.1 General The Seller shall endeavour to help verify any of the information requested by Houses.co.uk and provide honest and accurate information relating to the property and the sale of the property. The Seller shall inform Houses.co.uk immediately of any material changes in this information which may affect the way the property is marketed. In order to comply with the Property mis-descriptions Act of 1991, Houses.co.uk reserves the right not to publish any portion of the information provided by The Seller.
- General In order to facilitate the sale, Houses.co.uk will offer prospective purchasers our full range of estate agency services which may include the valuation or sale of their present property, property management and mortgage and conveyance services of companies not directly attached to Houses.co.uk.
- Portal Marketing Houses.co.uk guarantees that The Seller’s property shall be advertised on the website that is www.Houses.co.uk. Third party website portals are subject to change, and as they are not be controlled by Houses.co.uk, a continued presence on these websites cannot be guaranteed. However, Houses.co.uk, as a default policy, shall advertise on the most widely used property portals wherever possible.
- Energy Performance Certificates An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required for all homes whenever built, rented or sold. Houses.co.uk are unable to market your home until proof is given by the Seller that an “EPC” has been received. Houses.co.uk offers EPCs and the fees for which are specified in paragraph 3 above.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Telephone: 0800 999 7557